An NCDAcademy E-course presented by Natalie Crowe Designs
WORDPRESS BLOGGING | Go from Stressed to Sorted!
This 5 module course takes you through guided material, video demonstrations and activity worksheets covering all the basics needed to understand blogging and how to use WordPress to write blog posts for your business.
This course is designed with beginner in mind and aims to cover a broad range of topics to give you a well rounded overview.
At the end of this course you’ll have:
- a solid understanding on how blogging works,
- tools and techniques to help you brainstorm, collate your ideas and use them when planning your blog post content.,
- confidence in using the technical components of WordPress such as the Classic or Gutenberg Block Editor,
- a fundamental understanding of optimisation as well as being able to do simple Keyword Research.
- the skills on how to go about batching and scheduling your posts in advance.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need the following:
- To have WordPress already installed
- To have Administrators account and ability to login to your site.
Course Overview – Introduction to 5 Simple Steps To Blogging With WordPress
Module 1 – Introduction To Blogging
Module 2 – Content Brainstorming & Planning
Part 1 – Content Brainstorming
Part 2 – Content Planning
Module 3 – Technical Components of Blogging With WordPress
Module 4 – Simple Optimisation
Part 1 – Introduction to Optimisation
Part 2 – Writing for the Internet & Introduction to Keyword Research
Part 3a – Installing the Yoast SEO plugin
Part 3b – Optimising your posts using Yoast SEO Plugin
Module 5 – Write & Release & Course Summary
Example Video Introduction