Other than recovering after being hacked, what are some of the other reasons you might want to take a backup of your WordPress site?
You may want to:
- Take a snapshot of your website at any given time.
- Run the WordPress Updates without risk of losing your site.
- Add some new functionality, or new plugin.
- Test something on your site without fear of breaking it.
- Make major content changes or layout changes to your site.
- Move /Migrate your website to another hosting providers .
- Create a sister site or “Staging” site to develop your site further. Rejig members area, or your online shop etc.
There are so many different reasons why it’s important to create regular backups of your website. These are just some of the more common reasons.
Interested in learning more about
WordPress Backups & Updates?
Why not check out the WordPress Site Saver training bundle showing you WHAT, WHY & HOW to backup & update your WordPress website with EASE!
OR join the NCD Tech Sessions for Live weekly Q&A on Zoom for low monthly fee.