Please note the following:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase and utilise our services.
- We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. These changes are effective as of immediately once published and apply to any and all access and use of our website. Your continuation of use of the website following the revision means that you accept and agree to these changes. You also acknowledge your responsibility to check back periodically to ensure you are aware of your requirements as part of your acceptance of these terms.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, services or material provided as part of the website at our sole discretion and without notice. We take no responsibility or accept any liability if for any reason all or part of our website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. We regularly undertake maintenance on the website for security and functionality purposes. As a result, from time to time we may require to restrict access to parts of the site, the entire site, to some or all users including registered users at our discretion.
- As our site offers paid resources or registration to access some of the resources, you may be asked to provide proof of purchase. In all cases, at any point of registration, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete details as a condition of registration.
- Specific to registrations usernames, passwords, nominated or provided. You agree not to account share or disclose this confidential information to any other person or entity. Unless otherwise specifically authorised. You specifically agree not to account share, and acknowledge your requirement to notify us if at any point you believe your account has been accessed without your authorization.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you take affirmative action to logout for your online account at the end of each session and specifically use caution when accessing our services from public or shared computers so that others are not able to view, record or otherwise access personal information and contents of members only content.
- We reserve the right to deactivate, suspend any username, password, or other credentials provided by you or provided by us at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason, including if, we believe, you have violated the provision of these terms and conditions of use.
- Access and purchases of this website are non-transferable and we reserve the right to revoke access and use our website and the resources available from the website
- You agree that you will not use the website or any of the contents available for download for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- You may not use the website or any of the resources available for download in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use or experience.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the website.
- All content included as part of the courses and overall service provided through NCDAcademy.com.au inclusive of all text, graphics, logos, images or compilations thereof, and any software used on the website, is property of Natalie Crowe Designs and our suppliers and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property.
- You explicitly agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You affirm you will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
- Our content is not for resale. You must not make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you must not alter or conceal / remove any of the relevant copyrights and branding.
- All purchases are solely for individual use and unless you have express written permission from Natalie Crowe Designs directly. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights of any protected content. Purchases of access do not grant you intellectual property rights.
- You must not use ‘Natalie Crowe Designs’ or ‘NCDAcademy’ Logos, business names, branding, products and services names, designs without express written permission. These are all property and copyright of their creator and protected under relative laws.
- All information contained in our website and products and services are for educational and informational purposes online and is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
- Specific to the accuracy and personal responsibility, whilst we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on our website and the resources, products and services are accurate and provide valuable information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Natalie Crowe Designs / NCDAcademy and it’s owners shall not be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on the Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
- By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
- You acknowledge and accept as a part of these terms and conditions that we at no point have we made any guarantees about the results of taking any actions, whether recommended or not. Any and all information and resources provided on and through the website are for educational and information purpose and that the success or failure will be a result of your own efforts, specific situation and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
- You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
- You agree that by purchases any of the products or services, that we grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material – collectively included in our courses for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
- By purchasing any of our products and services you confirm and agree that we do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds nor any sort of refund for digital / downloadable content based on the nature of the content and that we are unable to guarantee whether or not you have accessed the material. Outside of this, any other refund requests will be reviewed on a case to case basis and refunds validity determined at our sole discretion. This is a condition of purchase as a part of our terms and ensure the security of our products and services. So please ensure you are certain on your purchase, prior to processing payment as we are unable to offer refunds.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to change the terms under which this website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions.